Sr. Business Analyst
- Job Title
- Sr. Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Chattanooga, TN 37415
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Conexess Group is a staffing company that specializes in finding the right talent for our clients and connecting people with new opportunities.
The Sr. Business Analyst serves as a liaison between IT, operations and the business line to analyze user needs, document requirements, and resolve problems. He/She will coordinate business requirements, development, testing, implementation and support of the organization’s core product as well as internal systems. This person must have previous experience in a Business Analyst role within the healthcare arena.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Functions as the liaison between the business line, operations, and the technical areas throughout the project cycle.
- Possesses strong knowledge of the business line, including the business plan and products
- Plays a key role in the planning, testing, and implementation of software enhancements. Ensures enhancements follow the appropriate IT guidelines, meet or exceed user requirements, and are completed in a timely fashion.
- Identifies software enhancements, documents business needs and determines development impact. Works with programmers and users to ensure accuracy of enhancements.
- Provides input into the creation of detailed project plans, work assignments, target dates and other aspects of assigned projects.
- Identifies, researches, and analyzes production problems develops solutions, and resolves problems.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years’ experience in previous IT Business Analyst role
- Healthcare industry experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Company and Job Perks:
- Work for a small-mid-sized organization that is growing rapidly and projected to double it's core product's sales just in the next year
- Enter in on the front end of the product's rebuild
- Good benefits package, plus 401K matching
- Fun, energetic, family work environment