Lead Business Analyst
- Job Title
- Lead Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Cincinnati, OH 45203
- Other Location
TITLE: Lead Business Analyst
Conexess Group is an IT staffing company that specializes in connecting people with new and exciting opportunities.
Our client is a top-rated financial institution with a strong focus on technology. Some perks of being a part of this organization include:
- Access to career development and financial wellness programs
- A work environment that is collaborative, positive and filled with highly skilled IT professionals
- An excellent benefits package
The Lead Business Analyst serves as a liaison between IT, Operations and the business line to analyze user needs, document requirements, and resolve complex system problems. This person coordinates development and support for new and existing applications; possesses a sound understanding of business systems and industry requirements; acts as a team leader for assigned projects; and coordinates business requirements, development, testing, implementation and support for new and existing systems. Additional responsibilities below.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Functions as the liaison between the business line, operations, and the technical areas throughout the project cycle.
- Acts as team leader for projects.
- Possesses strong knowledge of the business line, including the business plan, products, process and revenue streams.
- Plays a key role in the planning, testing, and implementation of system enhancements and conversions. Ensure system enhancements follow the appropriate IT guidelines, meet or exceed user requirements, and are completed in a timely fashion.
- Identifies system enhancements, documents business needs and determines development impact to current system processing. Works with programmers and users to ensure accuracy of enhancements.
- Reviews operational procedures and methods and recommends changes for improvement with an emphasis on automation and efficiency.
- Provides input into the creation of detailed project plans, work assignments, target dates and other aspects of assigned projects.
- Provides guidance and context in prioritizing and determining complexity of problems and requests.
- Partners with the technical areas in the research and resolution of system and process problems.
- Identifies, researches, and analyzes production problems develops solutions, and resolves problems.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 4-6 years’ experience in previous IT Business Analyst role.
- PM Methodology and SDLC/Testing QA Experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.