Lead Information Security Architect
- Job Title
- Lead Information Security Architect
- Job ID
- Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Other Location
TITLE: Lead Information Security Architect
Conexess Group is an IT staffing company that specializes in connecting people with new and exciting opportunities.
Our client is a top-rated financial institution with a strong focus on technology. Some perks of being a part of this organization include:
- Access to career development and financial wellness programs
- A work environment that is collaborative, positive and filled with highly skilled IT professionals
- An excellent benefits package
The Lead Information Security Architect collaborates with technical and business stakeholders to address Information Security risks while achieving business objectives, meeting regulatory requirements, and addressing emerging threats. This person is responsible for providing expertise and support on decisions regarding the organization’s overall Information Security strategy and posture. Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. This person achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides expert technical insight and industry perspective in the creation, delivery, and integration of complex and comprehensive security solutions.
- Acts as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor, and change agent. Viewed as an Information Security expert and critical technical resources across multiple technical areas and business segments.
- Partners with other groups to ensure solid, cross-functional decisions are made as a team.
- Maintains and demonstrates a strong understanding of enterprise systems, policies, standards, regulatory requirements, and business drivers.
- Represents Information Security at enterprise review meetings (ITAC, NPI Reviews, Production Readiness, etc.).
- Adheres to and promotes compliance to Information Security policies, standards and best practices.
- Leads process improvement and risk mitigation initiatives.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 7+ or more years of experience in Information Security discipline
- 5+ years of experience in 4 or more of the following: Access Control Systems, Application Security, Application SDLC, Operating Systems, Cryptographic Controls, Physical Security, Networking, or Policy and Standard development.
- Strong collaboration, communication, problem solving, conceptual and analytical skills.
- CISSP or equivalent certification is preferred