PSS’ Mission is to ‘Exceed Expectations’. PSS starts from within by exceeding the expectations of its employees. The company believes that satisfied employees will be motivated to provide superior service to PSS’ numerous clients who will then in turn be satisfied with the company’s performance. While many firms are reluctant to pursue government/corporate relations, PSS accepts the challenge and steps ahead to provide superior support wherever needed. This is how PSS does business; adding efficiency to the process, achieving results more quickly thus reaching the finish line first and treating all parties fairly.
We have continuing and immediate requirements for experienced employees and consultants to support our Washington area federal clients. We are now pursuing contracts that require full-time:
- Job Title
- Executive Assistant (Program Analyst)
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 20002
- Other Location
- Arlington VA
PSS is seeking to hire an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant. Retired Federal employees and/or Retired Military veterans preferred. Person must be able to pass Public Trust clearance The Executive Assistant will work directly with C-Level Executives. Person will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This opportunity will be in support of a Federal Government Agency; federal experience or exposure is “Highly” desirable and will allow for future growth.
The Executive Assistant shall assist Executive Manager and work closely with the staff. The individual shall provide program support including administrative and clerical services in accordance with program requirements. The Executive Assistant must also have a strong work ethic, interpersonal skills and demonstrate a sensitivity to deadlines. Additionally, the Executive Assistant must consistently express follow through on a timely basis.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
- Must have experiences are: Calendar Management, Document Management, and Gate-keeping.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with internal stakeholders and guest of the Agency.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for Agency Director and other staff; flight reservations, hotels, rental cars and prepare travel orders/vouchers.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Arrange corporate events to take place inside or outside of the work place, such as staff appreciation events.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and client.
- Proof read required correspondence and/or memoranda’s for grammar, spell and punctuation.
- Review and analyze documents submitted for completeness and accuracy.
- File, data entry, copy, print, mail, scans and e-mail information.
- Communicate via telephone and/or e-mail with high-level officials throughout the agency and District offices, as well as other affiliates.
- Provide accurate advice on matters necessary to carry out program policies.
- Assist with ordering of supplies.
- Schedule appointment and maintain files.
- Review incoming correspondence and faxes related to program activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Superior time management, organization, attention to details, and communications skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal employees as well as outside sources.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change.
- Ability to embrace new systems and process enhancements.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Person must be computer savvy and have a basic understanding of how to use software systems.
The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Executive Assistant (Program Analyst)
PSS offers a competitive benefits program, and is an equal-opportunity employer.
Interested in applying for one of the positions listed above? Please apply directly via the links above - thank you for your interest.
PSS provides employees with a benefits program that supports retention, and ultimately higher worker productivity. To better serve on projects where long-term employee satisfaction is a concern we provide the following scalable benefits:
- Medical & Hospitalization Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly Automatic Payroll Deposit
- Training Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Special Programs