Career Evolutions is searching for a Client Manager for a private, fast-growing audio video solutions company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. Full-time position with compensation up to $55,000 and excellent benefits.
If you’re an outgoing, energetic person with excellent communication and customer service skills, and want to work for a fast-growing company then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Description: You will be responsible for the successful creation and management of the customer service function ensuring a world class experience around service, repair, maintenance, upkeep and installation of products in facilities across the country. You will handle all communication with clients during the support of their system post-installation. You will use your technical background and knowledge of audio-video technologies, as well as your exceptional communication skills to develop lasting relationships with customers ensuring their issues are resolved in a timely manner with minimal impact on their operation.
You will be responsible for coordinating service cases, identifying correct resources, managing logistics with vendors and sub-contractors, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, as well as monitoring profitability, revenue, and margins.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5 years of experience working as a Service Manager preferably in a technical environment
• Excellent knowledge of audio-video technologies and low voltage systems experience preferred
• Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce) and Accounting Software (QuickBooks)
• A/V technical programming & troubleshooting experience
• Strong computer software aptitude
• Monitor profitability, revenue, and margins
• Understand pricing models and billing procedures
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple initiatives at one time
• Excellent customer-service skills