- Job Title
- Incident Manager
- Job ID
- Detroit, MI
- Other Location
Manager is looking for candidates with Incident Management experience...not just help desk analysts. The Incident Management Analyst will coordinate and communicate all major incidents.
- Ensure incidents are escalated and facilitated to enable efficient and timely service restorations
- Communicate with all levels of management regarding Priority 1 and Priority 2 incidents
- Support rotating on-call support for Priority 1/2 (24x7)
- Perform initial Priority assessments and mediate Priority assessment disputes.
- Facilitate the restoration of service.
- Facilitate discussions and identify resulting action items.
- Ensure the correct technical staff is working on an incident
- Escalate issues during the issue resolution
- Facilitate and support lessons learned reviews
- Assist with enhancements of incident process documentation & incident reports
- Assist in measuring and improving, information and experience within incident management
- Ensure strong, clear and effective communication across all release stakeholders
- Ensure standards, tools and best practices are implemented
- Educate community about Incident Management services
- Completes ad-hoc and ongoing projects on an as-needed basis
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- ITIL V3 Foundation experience.
- Certification and working knowledge preferred.
- Experience with ServiceNow a plus
Total years and type of prior related experience:
- 2 + years related help desk or BA experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing work items appropriately.