- Job Title
- Application Architect
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
Conexess is looking for the best and brightest to take our IT Application Development to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in software development, modeling, systems analysis, database administration, or quality assurance,
Conexess seeks an Application Architect in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Recommend alternatives for application portfolio migration that best align with business needs plus optimize maintainability and performance.
- Lead evaluation of purchased software alternatives.
- Architect composition of custom-built solutions.
- Ensure subsequent technical designs are in compliance with the architecture.
- Work with other architects on enterprise-wide IT strategies and technologies.
- Design solutions for high availability and disaster recovery.
- Evaluate and recommend application development and support technologies.
- Provide guidance, direction and support to application development and technical designers.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years of IT experience with 5+ years in a lead design or architectural capacity.
- Broad knowledge and experience with multiple technologies such as Java, Microsoft .NET, application servers, integration hubs, n-tier applications, database management systems and open source trends.
- Clear understanding of object-oriented design principles.
- Experience with high-volume transactional systems.
- Strong understanding of database design and implementation.
- Adept at producing architectural diagrams and presentations for use in communications with various levels of management and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, determine appropriate actions and complete projects with little direction.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive in a multi-project environment while ensuring production systems are up and performing well.