Sr. Software Architect (.NET) - Contract
- Job Title
- Sr. Software Architect (.NET) - Contract
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY 40205
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Software Architect (.NET)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is seeking a Sr. Software Architect to join our impressive development team! As a Software Architect you’ll have the opportunity to make a real and positive impact on people’s lives helping to create state of the art banking payment applications. Our mission is to give people the best possible experience they can have in bill payment. We do this every day with a strong commitment to customer service and building products that empower and delight.
The Software Architect will be a key partner in establishing our technical vision, exploring new technologies and implementing innovation.
About our team
We are committed to creativity, thoughtfulness, culture and openness – the perfect place to build phenomenal products that impact lives. Our environment embraces Agile principals, Dev Ops, an entrepreneurial spirit with the benefits of a large, publicly traded company.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of six years of experience in Software Architecture or Design.
- Prior experience working as a developer or engineer with a focus in Microsoft .Net Technologies.
- Experience working in various methodology environments such as Agile/Scrum and Waterfall.
- Experience in the Financial Services or Banking industry.
- Excellent technical knowledge in software development methodologies, software design and implementation.
- Excellent skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation.
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Understands database and web methodologies.
- Provides architectural and “big picture” oversight for development of new or enhanced products.
- Translates customer business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for solutions and integrating architecture.
- Acts as an advocate for the customer, as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address customer’s business problems.
- Provides direction for design activities.
- Provides technical advice to other departments within the company, and is responsible for integrating components built by product developers.
- Analyzes the scope, timeline and specifications of tasks; delegates assignments to other architects. Writes high-level implementation plans for enhancements and fixes to be refined by team members under direction.
- Provides technical assistance to support staff. Assists with implementations of enhancements and fixes by providing coding knowledge.
- Tests and reviews programming to discover any errors and confirm that the programs meet required specifications.
- Creates system and development documentation.
- Administers various change management tasks.