• Corporate office located near Chicago Northwest Suburbs area
• Founded over 30 years ago
• Strong financial stability and growing quickly!
• Over 1200 employees
• Projecting substantial long-term growth for the Chicago market
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS:
• Have fun at work!
• Focused on Safety, Quality and Customer Focus
• “Family First,” Integrity and Honesty are Cornerstones of the Culture
• Use the latest technology
• Humanitarian Spirit—gives back to the community
• Quality – widely known in their niche for high level of client service
• Exceptional Employee Benefits include paid vacation, sick time, tuition reimbursement, identity theft insurance, 401K and more….
• Health Insurance – High percentage of premiums paid by employer
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY WITH THE COMPANY:
This position will be a strategic leader for the company's fleet department. They will evaluate the company's repair and preventive maintenance processes to continually improve fleet performance through data analytics and continually evaluate the benefits of self-performed vs. outsourced maintenance and repairs. This person will plan, execute, and monitor the department's budget and will partner with all departments to evaluate industry trends for equipment performance and recommend changes to improve safety, productivity and reliability. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Supply Chain.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Products
• At least 5 years’ to 10 years of related experience within the construction industry
• Ability to motivate employees and influence change
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task, meet various deadlines, and highly organized
ABOUT DK COLE & THE PROCESS:
DK Cole is a privately owned search and consulting firm, and we have been engaged to conduct this confidential search. We are selective about the clients for whom we work. That means we only conduct searches for quality companies who are solid employers. We do our best to maximize your time and get you reliable information with which to make your career decision… If your resume indicates a possible match with the qualifications, you will receive a phone call, but due to time constraints, we won't be able to contact everyone who sends a resume. We maintain a high level of ethics in dealing with both clients and candidates, and we maintain a very high level of confidentiality with candidates' information.
Thanks in advance for your interest. Please send your resume in Word and provide a phone number where you can be reached between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Your information will be held in the strictest of confidence. Those we believe may be qualified will receive a phone call to discuss the position and the opportunity. Once you have been contacted, you will receive feedback in a timely manner throughout the process, and the process will move at a reasonable pace.