Identity & Access Management Experts
- Job Title
- Identity & Access Management Experts
- Job ID
Contribute your expertise in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) to one of the nation's premier Advisory and System Integration Services firms.
We are searching for an experts in the fields of Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management to serve global enterprise clients. You will take an in-depth, vendor-agnostic approach that considers people, process and existing technology investments. You will be up to date on all of the latest tools and technology working alongside a world-class team of tenured professionals specializing in IAM at the enterprise level.
We are currently searching for experts in the following areas to add to our already robust team of professionals:
- Privileged Access Management (PAM) Architects
- Manager of Identity & Access Management Advisory Services (IAM)
- Privileged Access Management (PAM) Consultants
The ideal candidate will display an advanced ability to identify and define problems as well as generate and implement potential solutions while collaborating with stakeholders throughout the project. Not only will this position require technical expertise, it will also require project management and analysis support for complex, high profile and high risk enterprise projects.
Individual Positions will require the ideal candidate will bring many of these qualifications to the table:
- PAM Consultants:
- Relevant experience gathering and analyzing enterprise privileged access management security requirements
- Design, install, configure and customize PAM security solutions
- Bachelor's degree in related field (i.e. information security, computer Science, etc with a GPA of 3.0 or higher)
- Leadership, analytical, problem solving and comprehensive communication skills
- Manager, IAM Advisory Services:
- Report directly into the firm President
- Lead planning and execution of multiple client engagements while developing IAM analytical frameworks/ methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or other technical degree
- 2+ years managing, planning and executing across multiple IAM disciplines
- 3+ years hands-on systems engineering experience implementing and integrating technologies
- 7+ years progressive and current information technology experience
- IAM subject matter expertise in one of the following industries: healthcare, energy and utilities, life sciences or retail.
- CISSP (preferred)
- PAM Architect:
- Design, architect and implement PAM solutions
- 5+ years progressive and current work experience as consultant in security solution integration or 7+ years progressive and current work experience in information technology security solution implementation role
- Technical oversight for multiple PAM solution implementations
- Hands-on experience implementing leading PAM vendor solutions like Cyber-Ark, Xceedium (CA) and Lieberman required (Cyber-Ark strongly preferred).
- Experience integrating PAM solutions with multiple platforms including Windows, Unix, Database Platforms, etc. required.
- Experience working with other security and/or identity and access management solutions (preferred)
- Excellent written and communication skills required.
- Consultant must be able to communicate complex technical issues and concepts.
- Must be able to work independently
This is a direct-hire role where you can work remotely from your home office anywhere in the U.S. We anticipate an average travel percentage of up to 75%, dependent on client requirements.
Blackmere Consulting is an equal opportunity employer (EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled/Protected Statuses)