- Job Title
- Data Analyst
- Job ID
- Charlotte , NC
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Primary responsibilities of Data Analyst will include working with Business, Stakeholders, and Development from multiple process areas to analyze/design/document programs, processes, and procedures to extract, transform, integrate, and load data for as-is and to-be systems. Data Analyst will be able to develop logical modeling relevant to databases and data systems for as-is and to-be systems. Knowledge of enterprise data architecture principles, data system platforms and database programming languages and tools is a plus. Position requires someone who is self-motivated, has strong data analysis and SQL skills, as well as possesses excellent communication skills while having worked with Agile methodology.
Data Analyst responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand and document as-is and to-be Data Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) jobs (e.g Data Mapping using Informatica tool)
- Document source to target mappings for both data integration as well as report output that can be easily understood by team members
- Create interface documents and mappings for as-is and to-be jobs and processes
- Performs technical analysis of user stories
- Able to use SQL to manipulate and analyze data
- Able to make complex ideas or situations clear, simple, and understandable
- Strong critical / analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively interface with staff at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, activities, and tasks
- BS / BA and 6+ years of related experience
- Experienced in data integration, data modeling, data analysis, ETL, consumption layer concepts, etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Significant problem solving skills with ability to identify key technical business problems, develop and evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations
- Strong SQL experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Experienced with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experienced with VersionOne or similar tool
- Experience working with off-shore/alternate hours teammates
- Experience supporting applications within the Financial Services industry an asset