- Job Title
- Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Charlotte , NC
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Primary responsibilities will include working with Business, Stakeholders, and Development from multiple process areas to document as-is and to-be functionality along with defining acceptance criteria. Ability to differentiate and manage needs vs. wants of Business and Stakeholders. Develops relationships with partners to ensure stories are clearly defined, understood, and reflect the business process. Knowledgeable in Agile methodology and able to create user stories, acceptance criteria and manage story dependencies.
Business Analyst responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Facilitate design sessions with Business, Stakeholders and Development to document business rules and data criteria in as-is and to-be systems
• Clearly document business rules and data requirements
• Ability to identify and document business needs vs. wants
• Develop and manage user stories, acceptance criteria and dependencies
• Develop and execute appropriate testing and document results
• Work with Testing to review defects and assist in analysis
• Additional duties as assigned.
• BS and 2+ years or equivalent experience in financial services or related industry
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent facilitation and organizational skills
• Strong critical / analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Experienced with Agile/Scrum methodology
• Experienced with VersionOne or similar tool
• Experienced in reading &/or querying SQL
• Experienced in test planning, test case development and execution
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
• Ability to effectively interface with staff at all levels
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, activities, and tasks