Software Engineer (Front-end)
- Job Title
- Software Engineer (Front-end)
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Other Location
Who We Are
We are a growing company that builds the analytic and security solutions that monitor and defend over 90% of internet backbone networks. We produce cutting-edge research at the intersection of data science, visualization, & network analytics, and we create, deploy, and maintain the largest global network analytics platform. Come join us and help advance state-of-the-art network intelligence.
What We Do
Our customers are the internet - from content providers to global network operators. There's no shortage of data in these environments; the challenge is to turn that data into actionable information for everything from strategic business decisions to automated network operation. The biggest players in the industry are turning to us for answers.
While our product is the data, the way that data is presented plays a big role in the ability of our customers to take action. That’s where you come in. You’ll work on a small team helping to create & bring to life the vision that we have for big data. With your strong passion for user experience, we can help alleviate and clarify the information challenges large amounts of data provide.
Our ideal candidate is a front-end developer who has at least three years of experience writing production-ready code for web products. We’re looking for someone who can take an idea & run with it, turning it into something useful and beautiful.
What You’ll Do
- • Write clean, modern, scale-able, & maintainable code for our front-end
- • Participate in code reviews
- • Contribute to architecture & user experience discussions
What You’re Great At
- • Web programming and knowledge of browser standards
- • Git, docker, and other Unix command line tools
- • Thriving in a fast-paced, quickly evolving, tech start-up environment
- • Contributing to a collaborative, dynamic, and diverse team
Bonus Points For
- • Experience with Python or C
- • Experience maintaining a single website or product for more than a year
- • Familiarity with D3 or Highcharts