Site Reliability Engineer
- Job Title
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Other Location
Job Title: Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Description: Analyze, modify, and implement systems analysis tools in Middleware technologies; set up environments for web servers, websites, web apps, and Windows service environments to improve workflow and meet user needs; monitor and troubleshoot information systems infrastructure; provide database and systems reporting maintenance; implement information systems applications and conduct regular systems and database maintenance, backup, and restoration operations; assess user requirements and develop appropriate systems-level solutions and customizations; work closely with the Development and R&D teams to co-develop scalable infrastructure solutions that meet project goals and timelines; and install, configure, troubleshoot, and integrate data warehousing technologies, application platform services, messaging services, automation and scripting services, and related technologies to optimize user and operational efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field.
- Five (5) year of progressively responsible, post-baccalaureate experience as a Software Engineer, Technology Lead, or a related position.
- Experience must include: Tomcat, Apache, Jenkins, Git/stash, Jira, Splunk, RedHat Server, shell scripting, and Active MQ.
- No travel; no telecommuting.
- Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments. Relocation to unanticipated sites within the U.S. at the employer's expense may be required upon project completion.
To apply, mail resume to: Conexess Group, LLC, 885 Penniman Ave., Ste. 6038, Plymouth, MI 48170, attn: N. Tochman.