Salesforce Tech Lead/Developer
- Job Title
- Salesforce Tech Lead/Developer
- Job ID
- Detroit, MI
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Salesforce Tech Lead/Developer
- Participates in the requirements development for applying business needs to technical applications.
- May be involved with various aspects of the requirements design process.
- May define and document internal and external user interfaces and support system and data requirement clarification and definition.
- May support prototyping activities that will validate business requirements, solution definition and minimize risk. Works directly with team members from business sectors and the applications development team.
- May assist in quality assurance and defining testing strategy and risks.
- Uses a broad and deep understanding of technical concepts in multiple specialized fields to develop solutions to problems and critical design issues.
- Work assignments are typically focused on critical products for the organization.
- Works independently and will likely supervise the work of lower level personnel or vendor resources. Understands company goals and practices and applies them when resolving a variety of problems.
- Receives only general instructions on new work.
- Uses judgment and creativity and sound technical knowledge to obtain and recommend solutions. May interface with senior management to convey information.
- Work independently and as part of a team to gather requirements, create system design models & create/update architecture pictures of proposed implementation(s).
- Play a key role in resolving technical roadblocks and propose alternative solutions.
- Envision and create solutions that meet the requirements of the business and provide the overall blueprint/roadmap for delivering the solution.
- Develop specifications, process flows, application design & application configuration.
- Strong problem solver that detects and solves project issues effectively.
- Hands-on design and development of custom solutions on the Force.com platform including declarative customization, APEX, Visualforce, Lightning Components, data modeling, integration, data migration, dashboards, interfaces & other functions like triggers, classes, extensions, etc.
- As a subject-matter expert in Salesforce.com, this position is a key contributor, whose work is critical to project success.
- Accurately estimates the time required for yourself or others to complete particular assignments.
- May evaluate new Salesforce.com application technologies and approaches to determine the usefulness and applicability to the organization.
- Responsible to drive the development effort by participating in workshops, speaking about technical solutions, build prototypes and take on coding assignment.