- Experience in modeling and analyzing Intelligence Community (IC) mission applications and technology environments (e.g., process models, multi-system or system of system views, infrastructure conceptual and logical views, data conceptual and logical views, etc.)
- Develop and maintain a suite of strategic level views and development plans for the enterprise IT Infrastructure linked to enterprise priorities and stakeholder needs, individual projects and development efforts, their major milestones, fiscal realities and funding profiles.
- Develop, establish, and maintain Enterprise-Level Plans that effectively capture physical, logical and security domains.
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience. In lieu of a degree, each year of direct-related work experience can be accepted as 1 year of education toward a degree.
- Enterprise Architecture Development and related technologies and tools (e.g., System Architect, Troux/Metis, Mega, Tableau, Enterprise Elements, iGrafx, Visio)
- Architecture frameworks such as Zachman framework, TOGAF, DODAF, FEAF and/or IBM Rational System Architect (SA) or an equivalent
- Strategic Planning
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.