- Job Title
- Java Developer
- Job ID
- Charlotte , NC
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Responsibilities Ideally looking for a self-motivated developer with experience building end to end web application platforms. Job function will entail system architecture and design, gathering and analysis of requirements, architectural and design recommendations, code, document, and testing. The role will focus on Corporate Treasury & Finance and Capital Markets system development.
Experience & Knowledge
• 7+ years of experience in Banking/Finance/Investment industry.
• 7+ years of experience in IT application design & development.
• Extensive experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, & Hibernate.
• Extensive experience with SOAP/Restful web services.
• Extensive knowledge of HTML/CSS, AJAX, JSON
• Experience building cross-browser compatible single page web applications
• Experience building and implementing jQuery, jQuery UI plugins and components
• Experience with Node.js, specifically Express and/or Sails.js framework
• Experience interacting with Message Queue Systems (RabbitMQ, Zero MQ)
• Experience working with Source Control Management systems (Git, SVN) in a continuous
• Experience with WebSockets (socket.io)
• Excellent oral and written communication
• A strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience through the work you produce.
• Detail and results oriented and able to prioritize tasks in a multi-tasks environment.
• Ability to work in high-pressure environment with strict deadlines.
• Solid interpersonal skills are required and the ability to work with others.
• Able to exercise independent thought and judgment and adapt to new tasks with little notice.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Knowledge of or experience working in financial services and/or other regulated environments is a plus.
• Knowledge of common design patterns and pattern based development.