- Job Title
- Sr.Net Developer
- Job ID
- Brentwood, TN 37027
- Other Location
Senior .Net Developer
Conexess Group is proud to be helping a local client in their search for a mid-senior .Net developer. This is an immediate, contract to hire need and our client is offering a top of the market pay rate/conversion salary . Strong candidates may not necessarily have experience with all the skills listed below but must possess the intelligence and drive to pick up things quickly in order to add real value long term. If you are a motivated professional that is looking to learn/use new technology, this is the job for you! Our client also offers flexible scheduling, remote days, yearly bonus (% of salary) and a laid back culture with a work hard/play hard mentality.
- CI/CD experience (continuous integration/continuous delivery). *Teamcity Octopus Deploy*
- Strong Experience in ASP.NET, C#
- Experience in Web API
- Experience in SQL server and TSQL
- Experience in ASPX and MVC
- Experience with version control such as Git
- Knowledgeable on unit testing and integration testing
- Self-motivated, creative problem solver able to work independently when necessary
- Experience with Visual Studio / Re sharper tools
- Knowledgeable about S.O.L.I.D principles, coding best practices, and clean code practices
Potential Detailed Questions
- They definitely need someone with middle-tier/ back-end experience (C#/ ASP.NET). Front end is just a plus
- Have you created a Web API call?
- Have you used NuGet? (NuGet is a massive visual studio library that's very common and in laimans's terms is like a spell check for API's to make sure you're creating clean code)
- Do you know what a Restful Service is?
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop scalable and maintainable web applications optimized for multiple user interfaces (pc, mobile, tablet) using clean, well-documented C#/ASP.NET code.
- Support existing web applications including bug fixing, required upgrades and modifications to existing functionality.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Work closely with design, front end development, and business to optimize and improve user experience.
- Continue to move code off legacy system