Postilion Systems Administrator - Contract (100% Remote)
- Job Title
- Postilion Systems Administrator - Contract (100% Remote)
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
Title: Postilion Systems Administrator
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is seeking a Postilion Systems Administrator. This position works with leading technology to support our Enhanced ATM driving platform. As a Postilion System Administrator you will provide FULL application, server, and database support on the Postilion system, as well as INETCO POSWAY, A98 SQL – TSS, HSM, STRATUS. These multi-platforms include PassPort.pro, Postilion (S1), and FIS Connex (eFunds)
- 3 years of experience with Postilion Platform systems administration
- 3 years working in SQL and Java
- Experience installing and supporting ATM’s
- Designs and architects IT infrastructure solutions.
- Proposes and implements system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Performs advanced troubleshooting of customer and internally-reported system problems.
- Writes environment security policies.
- Writes system procedure, policies and guidelines.
- Participates in on-call 24x7 support rotation.
- Manages and performs essential functions required for effective system backup and restore testing.
- Manages and performs periodic recovery testing of DR plans.
- May assist support groups with applications installed on various servers.
- Evaluates and recommends technology solutions for potential purchase to effect enhancements and efficiency.
- Performs limited staff supervision of technical objectives.
- Assists less experienced peers.
Environment: 10 total staff (7 systems admins & 3 DBAs). Team work is very important.
Travel: About 10% travel. Team meetings, Training, and Tach Events.