- Job Title
- Solutions Architect
- Job ID
- Charlotte , NC
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
As a Solutions Architect you will partner with Business, Infrastructure, Security, Operations and delivery stakeholders to develop the end to end technical solution architecture for the Client and Digital Channels Technology initiatives. The Solution Architect will be responsible for the creation of the solution approach, rationalization of the solution, presentation/communication of the solution, and as a guide to the delivery teams for realization of the solution.
- Uses a broad and deep understanding of business and/or technical concepts in multiple specialized fields to work with all stakeholders in developing the architectural solutions.
- Study and evaluate business strategies and requirements, technology strategies and requirements to evaluate solution alternatives that meet all stakeholders needs.
- Define end to end architectural solution that take into consider enterprise architecture strategies, current and target state environments and constraints.
- Engage with multiple teams, including business, data, security, infrastructure and delivery to ensure all aspects of the solution architecture are captured, defined and communicated.
- Establish a rapport with team members, stakeholders and interface groups utilizing a diversity of techniques from initiation to closure of the project.
- Manage meetings for reviewing technical architecture, decision making and problem solving.
- BS and 10 + years or equivalent
- Ability to mentor and coach a technical team, leading by example
- Expert knowledge of standards in IT architecture and infrastructure
- Ability to develop enterprise guidelines and standards
- Experience with Web and Mobile technologies is a big plus
- Team builder and facilitator of cross team discussions with proven ability to identify and remove roadblocks and resolve issues
- Expert knowledge of the software development process and how it fits within the IT project life cycle
- Expert knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies and ability to apply trends to architectural needs
- Expert knowledge of enterprise platforms and operating systems or expert knowledge of key business functions and processes
- Understanding of Information Security Policy and Procedures how they fit within the IT architecture and infrastructure
- Ability to lead or interact with and provide architectural design guidance to project teams made up of employee, business partner, and/or supplier resources
- Ability to effectively communicate with other senior leaders of IT on program strategies and plans and negotiate quality solutions
- Experience or knowledge with Single Page Application (SPA) Architecture
- Experience working with external customer-facing Web-based and Mobile Applications
- Experience in complex system integrations (internal & external) and related technologies (web services, SOAP, REST, JSON)
- Experience with Identity Management (IDM), SSO, oAuth, CA platforms (SiteMinder)