Junior Systems Engineer TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Job Title
- Junior Systems Engineer TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Job ID
- Reston, VA
- Other Location
Junior Systems Engineer-Process Re-Engineering
Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Required
Talent Orchard LLC, is a boutique Talent Acquisition Consulting Firm, we have been retained under contract by a leading Federal IT Systems Contractor to assist in identifying a Junior Systems Engineer to support critical on a large scale data center redesign/rebuild for a government customer in Reston, VA. The nature of the specific work is classified and it is a requirement that each individual on the assignment possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph, as a result only US Citizens with the required clearance level can be considered at this time.
In this role you will:
- Refine Government governance processes due to changing mission priorities, funding levels, and resources.
- Define and oversee the development of specialized or highly complex metrics that provide data for process management and indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics to identify and implement performance based improvements.
- Create fact-based business cases that support process re-engineering efforts through a defined and measurable value-driven roadmap.
- Ensure that “future state” designs are realized and redesign goals are met.
- Manage the people and technology changes associated with moving from current state to future state.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, information systems, or related field and two (2) years of related experience; Masters and no (0) years of related experience within the Intelligence Community (IC).
- In lieu of a degree, each year of direct-related IC work experience can be accepted as 1 year of education toward a degree.
- Process re-engineering
- Governance Models
- Strategic Planning
- Quantitative decision/risk analysis
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph to begin work
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or learn about our other exciting opportunities on the Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @vajobs #reengineering #ITgovernance #cjpost #polygraphjobs