Sr. Programmer Analyst (Oracle Financials)
- Job Title
- Sr. Programmer Analyst (Oracle Financials)
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32837
- Other Location
SENIOR PROGRAMMER ANALYST, ORACLE FINANCIALS
The Senior Programmer Analyst will be responsible for designing and developing programs and/or applications to meet the user needs and business requirements. As well as responsible for coding, testing and implementing programs or applications. The Senior Programmer Analyst will provide production support to Oracle Financials functional users in the Payables, General Ledger, Receivables, Fixed Assets, Tax and Purchasing modules.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and develop programs and/or applications as needed to meet user needs and business requirements.
- Analyze information request and discuss with user to assemble all elements required to produce the requested information.
- Code, test and implement programs or applications using appropriate programming language, such as PL/SQL, Unix Shell or Java Frameworks utilizing appropriate database engines such as Oracle RDBMS.
- Maintain current documentation on all programs, systems, and procedures.
- Maintain and modify existing programs and applications as required.
- Troubleshoot problems to determine root cause and correct as required.
- Provide guidance and expertise to developers with less experience in Oracle Financials products and PL/SQL.
- Provide production support to Oracle Financials functional users in Payables, General Ledger, Receivables, Fixed Assets, eBusiness Tax and Purchasing modules.
- Reviews user requirements and needs for new software and performs analysis, design, implementation, installation and training related to new software developed and/or acquired.
- Provide technical assistance and advice to end user programming community
- Analyze and define business requirements, participate in selection, and implement new functionality, applications and modules within Oracle R12 Financial Applications.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience implementing, configuring and supporting Oracle Financials including Payables, General Ledger, Receivables, Fixed Assets, eBusiness Tax and Purchasing.
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience supporting Oracle R12 Financial Applications
- Minimum 2 years’ of development experience with Java, OA Framework, and Personalization’s
- Proficient with Oracle Financials APIs
- Experience with integration to Oracle E-Business Suite and /or legacy systems
- Proficient with Oracle PL/SQL
- Proficient with developing in Oracle Forms and Reports
- Proficient with UNIX Shell Scripting
- Expert with MS Office Suite
- Experience with developing views and reports in Oracle Discoverer
- Experience with XML Publisher
- Functional knowledge of Procure to Pay concepts and best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
OTHER KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Solid communication and proven success working closely with functional end users to gather requirements and finalize solutions
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks at a given time