Senior Software Configuration Analyst
TS/SCI with Polygraph required
Talent Orchard is a boutique talent acquisition consulting firm and we have been retained by a large federal systems integrator to identify a Senior Software Configuration Analyst with expertise in Enterprise-Level CM and establishing and maintaining CM processes that account for development software configuration files, artifacts, executable code, in addition to other items required to rebuild a system baseline.
Responsibilities may include:
- Establishing and maintaining configuration and data management policies and procedures to ensure a standard and cost effective approach to the application of configuration management requirements.
- Managing the development and maintenance of configuration management tools to support configuration identification, control, reporting, and delivery of mission systems capabilities.
- Executing understanding of Agile based software configuration management concepts, goals, benefits and standard strategies to achieve those goals.
- Ensuring the integrity, reliability and reproducibility of developing products from conception to release.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical Sciences or Information Systems from an accredited college/university and a minimum nine (9) years of experience in the Intelligence Community, or a Masters and seven (7) years or more related experience in the Intelligence Community
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Performing CM on IT-related projects
- Performing CM in a customer environment
- Managing change requests through a disciplined process - tracking, following-up
- Developing and executing a CM process - strong ability to develop a CM process and recommend improvements to existing processes
- Running CM boards - scheduling meetings, producing agendas, taking & distributing minutes, tracking actions
- Maintaining a repository of documents placed under CM control
- Generating and managing baselines
- Producing CM metrics
- Updating and maintaining the plans, processes, and procedures required to support all CM activities
- Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or learn about our other exciting opportunities on the Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @novajobs #configurationmanagement #polygraphjobs #softwareCM