Registered Nurse/RN - Cardiovascular Care Unit
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse/RN - Cardiovascular Care Unit
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY 40207
- Other Location
We are looking for Registered Nurses to join the team of the Cardiovascular Unit (CVU). This is a 12-bed observation unit that provides intermediate care to the cardiac surgery patients directly following the recovery phase in CVR. Staff cares for cardiac surgery patients through the post-op phase until discharge. This unit can also care for cardiovascular patients of all diagnoses requiring this level of care. If you are interested cardiovascular care and working at a Magnet-facility apply today!
• Active Kentucky Registered Nurse License or eligibility for licensure
• Previous cardiac acute care experience is a plus
• ACLS, BLS Required
• BSN highly preferred with policy in place.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please complete an application then contact a Nurse Recruiter at 502-410-5908.
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.