Software Development/ Configuration Engineer - Contract
- Job Title
- Software Development/ Configuration Engineer - Contract
- Job ID
- Portland, OR 97201
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
- Work with BA's and/ or the business directly to refine requirements and give demonstrations.
- Create documentation for operations and support teams on the application behavior and technical design.
- Role will be approximately 75% development and configuration, 25% support.
- Production experience consuming SOAP and REST based services, preferably experience constructing these services as well.
- AngularJS experience strongly preferred, similar technologies such as React/ Backbone/ Polymer would transfer as well.
- Automated deployment experience with Ansible/ Salt/ Puppet or similar technology preferred.
- Healthcare IT background preferred, understanding of security principles and concerns related to healthcare data (PII/ PHI).
- Comfortable with system and application architecture tenants, experience documenting and presenting to technical team members
- Skilled troubleshooter and communicator, both with onsite and offsite personnel
- Agile development experience with distributed teams.
***Unable to work C2C***