Sr. Peoplesoft HCM Developer - Contract
- Job Title
- Sr. Peoplesoft HCM Developer - Contract
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Peoplesoft HCM Developer
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Plan, develop, and implement efficient information systems and operations systems in support of core organizational functions. Exercises own judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining development plan. Apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve system issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments and support end users in efficiently and effectively fulfilling business objectives.
(80%) Develop PeopleSoft Human Capital Management applications.
- Executes all phases of systems and programming activities including, design, coding, debugging, documentation and testing of system enhancements, interfaces, reports, etc..
- Helps to identify and implement changes either to PeopleSoft or to Conexess's business processes to improve functionality, performance, integration, or efficiency.
- Participates in project planning sessions to understand the technical requirements to implement a solution.
- Participates with IT Management in identifying opportunities to utilize systems and technology to drive the business.
- Actively participates in review of development and coding standards of externally contracted development team.
- Follows coding standards as set by Conexess.
(10%) Assist in production support resolution as required.
- Ensures appropriate integration with PeopleSoft.
- Monitors IS progress on interface, conversion and integration tasks.
- Corrects programming errors as production support.
(10%) Work with business analysts to understand and document program development requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a results oriented team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive development experience on PeopleSoft HCM 9.X
- Experience in upgrading PeopleTools and PeopleSoft applications (Upgrade to 9.2 preferable )
- 7+ years of technical experience with the PeopleSoft HCM system
- Understanding of PeopleSoft Security
- Strong experience in PeopleSoft Development and related tools such as :
- Application Designer
- Component Interface
- Application Engine
- Functional knowledge of many of the following PeopleSoft modules
- Workforce Administration
- Time & Labor
- North American Payroll
- Performance Management
- Experience in
- Integration Broker
- XML/BI Publisher
- Fluid design and development
- Experience upgrading PS applications to version 9.2
- Experience with PeopleTools 8.55
- Master or Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 7 years experience in software application development and support, specifically PeopleSoft HCM