Test Lab Technician
- Job Title
- Test Lab Technician
- Job ID
- Northville, MI 48167
- Other Location
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our client, a global leader in heating and cooling solutions is seeking a qualified Test lab Engineer/ Lab Technician to join their established team. Candidates will be responsible for performing tests and providing detailed technical reports with data. Candidates must have experience with using engineering specifications and operating procedures to perform tests following the test lab process flow.
Test Lab Engineer:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for performing tests per submitted requests and customer instructions in order to produce reliable and precise data following the test lab process flow.
· Approving test reports as needed.
· Operates lab equipment and instruments following established procedures.
· Monitors inventory levels and orders materials and supplies in accordance with established policies and procedures.
· Finds, collects and gathers information, report generation and maintenance of accurate records.
· Provides opinions and interpretations of test data when required.
· Establishes test timelines and equipment limitations and communicate to Customer and Manager.
· Supports Test Lab Manager with ISO 17025 Accreditation
· Supports Product Engineers with training
· Develops and defines new test procedures
· Recommends, designs and builds new test equipment as required for performing tests
· Travel: Domestic and International as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
University degree in Electrical or Mechanical field.
College graduate technologist/technician in an Engineering field
3-5 years’ experience in preferred field.