Project Control Analyst
Talent Orchard is a boutique talent acquisition consulting firm and we have been retained by a large federal systems integrator to identify a Project Control Analyst who will participate in the planning, tracking analysis, and reporting on projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk.
Responsibilities may include:
- Implementation of financial policies and procedures in support of projects
- Establishment and maintenance of cost/schedule baselines
- Development of WBS and related dictionaries
- Schedules or Resource Loaded Networks (RLN's) and budgets
- Implementation of Earned Value methodologies and performs related variance analyses
- Preparation of written and verbal reports to management regarding cost schedule variances
- Significant interface with Project Managers, Contracts, Senior Technical Personnel, as well as other organizations
- May participate in new business proposals through schedule and RLN support, providing input and cost volumes to management.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration and three (3) years or more of related experience in the Intelligence Community, or a Masters and one (1) years or more related experience in the Intelligence Community
- Experience developing Agile based project cost and schedule estimates
- Performance tracking and generation of ETC/EAC calculations
- Experience building, reviewing and executing critical path analyses
- Processes, tools, and reports development
- Scheduling tools to include Microsoft Project (desktop and enterprise-level), as well as MS Office Suite and other related applications
- Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or learn about our other exciting opportunities on the Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @novajobs #projectcoordinator #polygraphjobs #projectcontrolanalyst