Sr. Product Designer
- Job Title
- Sr. Product Designer
- Job ID
- Plymouth, MI 48170
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Responsibilities: Establishing concepts, packaging/feasibility studies, and generating manufacturable 3-D CAD models that will meet and/or exceed the customers’ requirements within a predetermined time frame.
- 3 years minimum related experience preferred.
- Must have strong CATIA V5 skills in solid modeling; experience with surface development a plus. Additional capability in UG software also appreciated.
- Must have prior automotive design experience; experience with exterior lighting design a plus.
- Familiarity with electronic boards and LED system designs are preferred.
- Strong understanding of plastic design principles for the injection molding process and tooling.
- Must be a team player and be able to give accurate status and progress reports on assigned program/project.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with multiple teams critical.
- Some proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint expected.
Education: Associate in Design Technology or BSME preferred. If no degree, practical experience in similar position.