Cyber Security Business Development Director - EMEA
- Job Title
- Cyber Security Business Development Director - EMEA
- Job ID
Blackmere is partnering with IOActive, a cutting-edge multi-national technology security research and services firm with an emerging leadership role in securing the connected world. IOActive is an established thought leader, subject matter expert and premier services provider to organizations worldwide that trust us with their most sensitive and important security-related challenges and requirements.
We are looking to hire an experienced Business Development Manager with deep knowledge of the information security landscape to generate revenue within the EMEA region. Position will be located in the London, UK office.
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Seattle, IOActive is a cutting-edge technology security research and services firm with an emerging leadership role in securing the connected world. IOActive is an established thought leader, subject matter expert and premier services provider to organizations worldwide that trust us with their most sensitive and important security-related challenges and requirements.
IOActive blends opportunities for career and personal advancement with a positive, challenging and dynamic work environment. We seek talented people with broad, robust skill sets from around the world to join our diverse, growing team.
This is a high visibility and dynamic position responsible for defining the future path for IOActive in the EMEA region. This position not only requires a strong network of cybersecurity contacts in the region, but an in-depth knowledge of high-end information security services including everything from penetration testing and application code assessment through semiconductor reverse engineering. You will join a world-renowned team of cyber consultants and research teams recognized for major contributions in the areas of implantable devices, control systems, mobile security, automotive, wearables and IoT. This is not just another pen test company. This is where you come to make a difference.
What you can expect:
- You will develop and implement sales strategies for new and existing in the EMEA territory.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business.
- Develop account sales plans and approaches.
- Conduct prospect and account sales calls both independently and jointly with management and staff.
- Work closely with Directors of Services to identify business types the team is most likely to fill successfully.
- Meet regularly with management to review and coordinate sales efforts, ensuring continued focus and success in meeting and exceeding individual and area sales activity and revenue targets set.
- Maintain a close working relationship with home office to drive activity and results by way of leveraging and consistently applying corporate best-practice sales processes and initiatives.
- Manage an assigned lead queue that includes research and acquisition of targeted lead and call lists.
- Partner with SMEs in home and field offices to enhance/supplement industry and offerings knowledge, and plans/presentations as needed to close deals.
- Ensure timely and proper follow-up for all assigned leads.
- Manage schedule and track assigned RFPs.
- Track all prospects, leads, contacts, accounts, and opportunities in corporate CRM/SFA tool.
- Learn and use IOActive's corporate sales methodology.
To succeed, you will need about five years of relevant Business Development experience within the information security industry. Every day you will interact with some of the most brilliant hackers and technical security experts in the world and you must be able to both listen carefully to a variety of viewpoints as well champion your ideas. In addition, you'll need to bring at least five of these experiences/skills to the table:
- 5+ years of relevant Business Development experience within the information security industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, computer science, or related discipline.
- An extensive network in the Info Sec industry EMEA Enterprise client base.
- Experience influencing decision makers through the C-level
- A proven track record of success in high-growth environments.
- Experience bridging multiple business culture working environments.
- Strong business acumen with excellent customer-facing skills.
- Comfortable and experienced public speaker.
- Process oriented.
- Experience working with international teams a plus.
- You will be working for a company with nearly 20 years’ experience that’s established and stable, yet high growth and with the energy, passion and dynamic work environment of a startup
- You will be working for a company that values its employees and its customers above all else
- You will be working for a company that is proven and renowned for its thought leadership and innovation within a high profile, cutting edge space
- You will be working for a company that is one of “the good guys” doing crazy cool stuff in order to thwart bad guys in a critically important technical business, social and political arena…it’s great fun with great importance