Security Software Architect
- Job Title
- Security Software Architect
- Job ID
- Southfield, MI
- Other Location
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- Understanding of web-related security threats.
- Ability to grasp new applications using unfamiliar frameworks.
- Passion to stay current on key industry trends regarding the risk- and threat- environments.
- Experience in vulnerability assessments and penetration testing utilizing one or more of the following tools, or their respective equivalents: Nessus, OpenVAS, Core Impact, Nexpose, SQLMAO, Kali Linux or Qualys.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of safeguards to protect against anticipated threats to the security or integrity of customer confidential and non-public confidential information.
- Maintain safety, security, and privacy standards throughout all areas of responsibility.
- Fluent in one or more object-oriented languages: Java or C# preferred.
- Proficiency with the OWASP Top Ten.
- Understanding of design patterns, domain driven design, test driven development.
- Experience using version control systems such as Git or SVN.
- Knowledge of popular software development processes.
- Experience setting up and automating application security scans.
- Security related certifications and/or training.
- Experience with Spring MVC, Backbone.js, Struts, MQ, Oracle.
- Fundamental understanding of encryption, secure messaging and the industry state of the art for secure coding practices.
- CISSP, GSEC, CEH, CSA/LPT, GIAC CPT, or ECSP Certification
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Team – Small, dedicated team of friends, advisors, collaborators and supporters.
Challenge – Tackle large code refractors and infrastructure upgrades.
Compensation - Competitive salary, benefits, and advancement opportunities.
Growth - Be a part of our ongoing growth and expansion.