Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Job Title
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37204
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Business Systems Analyst
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess is desiring a Sr. Business Systems Analyst with a strong technical foundation and has experience supporting multiple business units of a retail based organization!
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Business Analyst.
- Minimum 10 years experience in supporting and consulting to various aspects of functional business units (i.e. Manufacturing, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Logistics, Supply Chain, IT, Product Development).
- Possesses a high level of expertise and knowledge in various business processes and understanding of the underlying technologies.
- Ability to help align technology with business strategy.
- Experienced in gathering detailed business & functional and non-functional requirements, documenting business processes and understanding of software development methodologies. Knowledgeable of emerging and competing technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or related field
- 2 years supporting marketing/digital functions or initiatives.
- Business Process Management and/or lean six sigma training.
- Formal experience as a Project Manager, Supervisor, Leader of Teams; Strong IT background a plus.
- Master's degree in Business Administration
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Demonstrates a mastery of the business analysis functions and the ability to provide coaching, mentoring, and leadership to fellow business analysts.
- Expert in understanding and documenting current business processes and knowledge of the underlying applications, systems & technologies that support them.
- Assists with prioritizing & understanding current business initiatives and identifying the opportunities where technology or automation can add business value.
- Directs and participates in the requirement collection, understanding and documentation of the current and future business needs.
- Assists in developing the GAP analysis and conceptual designs necessary to meet the business objectives.
- Effectively and proactively manages customer expectations, throughout the solution delivery process, with the ability to translate technical information for a business audience.
- Works with the customer and IT representatives to understand and document complex business needs.
- Expert knowledge in diagramming business processes, completing business cases, understanding business rules, conducting requests for proposals, completing decision matrices and working with vendors and contractors.