Smart, Equipment Buyer - Growing Company
- Job Title
- Smart, Equipment Buyer - Growing Company
- Job ID
- Rockford, IL
- Other Location
AMBITIOUS, EQUIPMENT BUYER — FAST GROWING PRIVATELY HELD COMPANY
- Corporate office near Rockford area
- Strong financial stability and growing quickly!
- Projecting substantial long term growth for the Chicago market
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Highly respected position
- Great mentor, who is knowledgeable and considered one of the best in the industry
- Company uses the latest technology
- Humanitarian Spirit—gives back to the community
- Quality – widely known in their niche for high level of client service
- Exceptional Employee Benefits include paid vacation, sick time, tuition reimbursement, identity theft insurance, 401K and more….
- Health Insurance – High percentage of premiums paid by employer
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY WITH THE COMPANY:
This position reports to the Vice President of Supply Chain, who is highly respected in the industry.
This person will be responsible for strategic sourcing and supply management of construction equipment and vehicle purchases. They will guarantee construction equipment and trucks are meeting the company’s standards, as well as negotiate contracts and pricing. Additionally, they will perform other procurement and buying initiatives necessary for the overall success within the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration preferred, or related field experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Products, ERP systems and Internet
- 7+ years’ experience buying construction equipment
- Knowledgeable & understanding of the construction industry
- Experience negotiating contracts & pricing
ABOUT DK COLE & THE PROCESS:
DK Cole is a privately owned search and consulting firm, and we have been engaged to conduct this confidential search. We are selective about the clients for whom we work. That means we only conduct searches for quality companies who are solid employers. We do our best to maximize your time and get you reliable information with which to make your career decision… If your resume indicates a possible match with the qualifications, you will receive a phone call, but due to time constraints, we won't be able to contact everyone who sends a resume. We maintain a high level of ethics in dealing with both clients and candidates, and we maintain a very high level of confidentiality with candidates' information.
Thanks in advance for your interest. Please send your resume in Word and provide a phone number where you can be reached between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Your information will be held in the strictest of confidence. Those we believe may be qualified will receive a phone call to discuss the position and the opportunity. Once you have been contacted, you will receive feedback in a timely manner throughout the process, and the process will move at a reasonable pace.