Senior Java Developer (On-site Contract)
- Job Title
- Senior Java Developer (On-site Contract)
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Other Location
At Conexess, we take a proactive recruiting approach that
embraces heavy-lifting on the front end. This process helps us to
identify and deliver only the most qualified candidates. We work
with our clients and/or MSPs to gain a strong understanding of hiring
trends and upcoming projects. We value the importance of understanding
each clients’ culture, workplace environment and overall needs. This results
in strong relationships from the start, which lessens the likelihood of a candidate
backing out of a job offer or leaving mid-project. Our focus, even after a
candidate is placed, is on continued support so that we can help both the
candidate and client avoid or solve issues that arise.
Programmers with at least 7 years of JEE based web application development experience.
Strong hands-on experience using open source technologies like Spring, Hibernate and Apache
Java libraries. Ability to analyze, design and code complex programming modules in a business
application software development team following Agile methodologies.
● 7+ years of JEE experience developing web applications
● Spring framework, Core and MVC modules
● RDBMS skills, writing efficient SQLs for transactional systems and reporting systems.
● Experience developing APIs using REST Protocol
● Eclipse IDE with expertise in coding and debugging web applications.
● Installing applications and monitoring systems on Linux servers
● Apache Solr
● ElasticSearch & Kibana
● Apache Camel
● Apache ActiveMQ
● Shell scripting
● Fedora Repository
● Apache Jena/ Fuseki or other RDF systems