MP&L Analyst (Bi-Lingual Korean & English)- Long Term Contract
- Job Title
- MP&L Analyst (Bi-Lingual Korean & English)- Long Term Contract
- Job ID
- Canton, MI 48188
- Other Location
Title/Position: MP&L/Overseas Release Analyst - Bilingual Korean & English
***Entry Level Candidates with little to no experience that are Bilingual Korean & English will be considered***
The Material Control Analyst ensures that daily service and production requirements are met as forecasted by the customer. The position works with the Customs, Suppliers, Account Management, Purchasing, and Quality to ensure that production and service requirements are met to prevent customer dissatisfaction. The roles and responsibilities listed are not meant to be all inclusive. The needs of the company may require individuals to perform other functions.
- To support and ensure compliance with the Business Operating System.
- Manage customer releases to ensure product availability for daily/weekly shipments.
- Coordinate Logistics providers as required; expedite production parts if necessary.
- Monitor and maintain excellent delivery ratings to all Customers.
- Manage supplier releases and follow up to maintain up to schedule
- Monitor and maintain target inventory levels
- Minimize premium freight
- Maintain target customer delivery ratings and appropriate action plans
- Update timing in Customer production and service system
- Resolve EDI issues
- Work directly with service customer in answering ship dates, and any quality returns
- Process customer returns
- Monitor and resolve financial discrepancies
- Reconcile CUM (Cumulative Shipped Quantity) disagrees
- Support multiple program teams with engineering change management, new model launch detail, and current model support
- Other duties as assigned (support of other overseas shipments and programs)
1 Knowledge and use of Materials Information Systems and methodologies
2 Working knowledge of FCA eSupplierConnect portal, Ford Supplier Portal & DDL in Ford CMMS, & FCSD SNC portal)
3 Strong interpersonal skills & ability to work in a team environment.
4 Bachelor degree in field related with production and inventory control and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
5 Working knowledge of QAD and SAP is a plus.
6 Basic Computer Skills ( Excel, Outlook, Power point, Web site use)
***Any experience in Ford/FCSD or FCA systems is a BIG plus!!***
1) Must be very familiar and experienced on the FCA portal (esupplierconnect)
2) On their portal (esupplierconnect), must know how to go to various screens looking for and answering a) float alarms 2) pilot orders 3) “normal” delivery violations and the disputing process.
3) Needs to be able to review customer releases. Again, in esupplierconnect