Senior QA Engineer
- Job Title
- Senior QA Engineer
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work
We like building a fantastic product, so we're looking for a full-time Senior QA Engineer to help us continue developing the best-in-breed platform for two-factor authentication.
Areas of focus for this position include:
- Partners throughout the development lifecycle to ensure quality at each step.
- Develops and executes test suites on a continuous basis.
- Understands risk areas and prioritizes QA effort to focus on what’s most important.
- Collects metrics for software quality to drive development process improvement.
Our ideal candidate has successfully performed the above responsibilities for another company using Agile software development processes. Experience with security products is a big plus, as is experience working on B2B and SaaS products. If you're coming up short in these areas, but think you could still knock it out of the park, convince us why!
- Care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment; we’ll supply the espresso.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering, or related field is preferred, with a minimum of 5-7 years of directly related work experience in one of these fields; equivalent experience may be substituted for formal education.
- Experienced working with release procedures, test methodologies, QA process and software defect tracking; demonstrated expert level skills on implementing test methodologies and tools.
- Experienced with tools to automate and facilitate QA efforts like Selenium, AutoIT, Loadrunner, Gherkin/Cucumber and code coverage tools.
- Good knowledge of Windows, Linux/Unix, and Mobile OS (iOS and Android) environments including installation, operation and configuration of applications.
- Good understanding of software and database concepts.
Background in the following areas is a plus …
- Software development / shell scripting.
- Authentication / authorization systems and technologies like Active Directory, SiteMinder, OneLogin, LDAP, and OAuth.