- Job Title
- Controls Engineer
- Job ID
- Sheboygan, WI 53081
- Other Location
Title: Controls Engineer
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Controls Engineer is responsible for daily maintenance operations through troubleshooting, debugging and modifying of electrical systems of automated controls.
• Optimizing production with area maintenance and supervision in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
• Create design documentation of floor equipment in accordance with company QA programs
• Develop, coordinate and direct the installation of electronic and computerized systems for on-line control, measurement and monitoring of industrial equipment, facilities and operations, all with the support of other technical and systems operations.
• Purchase equipment, control project cost, delivery, timing, installation and launch to customer specifications major capital equipment and tooling projects, lead new program requirements and communication.
• Support Gateway plant with controls projects and controls trouble shooting