Risk Analytics Group:
The Risk Analytics (RA) group is responsible for policies to control risks associated with daily ACH/EFT Internet transactions. Specific forecasting models support detection of fraud, account take over, mules. The RA group also works in the early design stage of new financial products, to mitigate risk. The RA group also provides consulting assistance to client financial institutions in establishing and monitoring their own risk criteria.
Qualification Minimum Requirements:
· Demonstrated experience with Oracle SQL queries for 3+ years, and experience with PL/SQL development
· SAS programming experience (BASE, Macro and STAT) for 3+ years
· Have deployed at least 2 data mining or forecasting models in a business setting. More experience in this area is a plus. Experience creating models in forecasting algorithms such as:
o Regression (stepwise, logistic, LASSO)
o Decision Tree (CART, TreeNet / Gradient Boosting, C5.0, Cubist, CHAID)
o Bayesian Graphical Belief Networks
o Neural Networks
o Hybrid (boosting, bagging, multi-stage)
- Candidate must have the ability to work well with other members of the team. The successful candidate will be analytical, organized, dependable, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Applicant must be results oriented; and must have ability to multi-task and handle multiple project deadlines
- Bachelors or more in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, Operations Research, Econometrics or a related field
Optional, Competitive Qualifications:
Helpful experience can include some of:
· Proficiency in MS Office Applications, especially MS Excel, charts and pivot tables
· Experience in a similar position in banking or credit card industry would be very helpful
· Experience as an end-user getting around Unix or Linux systems is helpful (i.e. running SAS or SQL, editing text files, any basic scripting experience)
· Oracle OBIEE report writing experience can be useful
· Have others uses your analytic SAS macro libraries?
· Do you have experience with R?
**Local Candidates only please
Please apply on line at the career page at CashEdge.com. USAcareers@cashedge.com
Please also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deploy and maintain forecasting models, using skills including SAS, Oracle and machine learning methods. There is opportunity to automate and refine our existing systems. This position will also deploying models specified by other analysts.
- Perform scheduled and ad-hoc analysis: developing analysis, reports, charts and final presentations or reports providing business highlights and benefits relating to fraud risk. As needed, create production reporting systems.
- Participate with the team as we launch new products, updates and services.
- Broadly support other Analysts in the group, as a key part of the career path for this position.