Call Center/Fraud Prevention Representative (100% Remote) - Contract
- Job Title
- Call Center/Fraud Prevention Representative (100% Remote) - Contract
- Job ID
- Springfield, MO 65804
- Other Location
Title: Call Center/Fraud Prevention Representative (100% Remote)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.Job Description
Conexess is looking for a contractor to assist in our Fraud Prevention Department (High volume call center environment). They will perform non-complex risk analyses in order to protect customer accounts and assets. The contractors will be required to work weekends and Holidays (3-4 per calendar year). This does have potential to go longer and turn into contract-to-hire for the right individuals.
- Team size is about 100 people, 97% of the staff are remote and they take calls for financial institutions relating to fraud, lost/stolen, etc .
- To be successful in this position, candidates must have strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to exhibit professionalism in handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Given the high volume of the work, they also must be able to adhere to a strict break and lunch schedule as well as remaining available to take calls throughout assigned shift to ensure we are meeting customer satisfaction.
Training - We will have a training class that starts on 7/8. Training schedule is 5:00 am - 1:30 pm PST Monday-Friday the first 3 weeks.
Shift Openings: (All Shifts below in PST time, add 2 hours for CT and 3 hours for ET)
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday 12:30-9pm Off 12:30-9pm 12:30-9pm 12:30-9pm 12:30-9pm Off 2:15-10:45pm Off 2:30-11pm 1:45-10:15pm 3:45-12:15am 3:30-12am Off Off 2:30-11pm 3-11:30pm 3-11:30pm 2:30-11pm Off 2:30-11pm 1:30-10pm Off 1:30-10pm 1:30-10pm 1:30-10pm 1:30-10pm Off
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a high volume, inbound contact/call center.
- Must be able to work assigned schedule in a 24/7 call center that will include weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work a 3 week training schedule Monday through Friday.
- 5:00 am - 1:30 pm PST
- Experience with payments, card solution and/or banking.
- Strong data entry and navigation skills.
- Ability to type at least 45 WPM.
- Receptive to feedback, coaching and suggestions for improvement.
- Computer literate with a strong working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Answers inbound calls for fraudulent /suspicious transaction questions.
- Assist cardholders/financial institutions with lost or stolen card reports.
- Monitors and analyzes transactions to detect suspicious activity and protect customer accounts and assets.
- Accurately updates cases with proper notes/status depending on response from cardholders.
- Meets with supervisor regularly to discuss feedback and coaching, employees must be receptive to feedback provided.
- Works as a team-player, willing to help others as needed.
- Assists cardholders with transaction assistance following strict procedures to help obtain approvals, referring them to financial institution when applicable.
- Contacts customers when potential fraud or risk has been identified to verify account activity.
- Attend mandatory training sessions to stay updated on product or company policy changes.
- Stay up to date on emails, ensuring timely responses to supervisors and trainers.
- Additional duties and responsibilities offered to employees as they progress within the department by demonstrating strong product knowledge and exceptional metrics