Call Center/Fraud Prevention Representative - Contract
- Job Title
- Call Center/Fraud Prevention Representative - Contract
- Job ID
- Seattle, WA 98101
- Other Location
Title: Call Center/Fraud Prevention Representative
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.Job Description
Conexess is looking for 3 contractors to assist in our Fraud Prevention Department (High volume call center environment). They will perform non-complex risk analyses in order to protect customer accounts and assets. The contractors will be required to work weekends and Holidays (3-4 per calendar year). This does have potential to go longer and turn into contract-to-hire for the right individuals.
Shift Openings: TBD
- 1 year of customer service experience.
- Experience in a High Volume Call or Fraud Center
- Monitors and analyzes customer account transactions to detect suspicious activity and protect customer accounts and assets.
- Examines accounts for fraudulent/erroneous information, evaluating potential loss situations.
- Scores and identifies transactions for potential fraud.
- Identifies and assesses risks and threats to assets.
- Contacts customers when potential fraud or risk has been identified to verify account activity.
- Takes corrective action in the event of fraudulent activity.