Customer Service/ Technical Support $17/hr. (Contract to Hire)
- Job Title
- Customer Service/ Technical Support $17/hr. (Contract to Hire)
- Job ID
- Ann arbor, MI 48108
- Other Location
Conexess is an industry leader in providing Contract, Contract to hire, and Direct hire placements. We have immediate openings for Technical Support Representatives with our highly respected client in Ann Arbor, Michigan. This is a full time, long-term position offering competitive pay and growth potential! We are currently seeking 3 individuals to start on Monday, December, 11th. Our client offers 3 weeks paid Training! Training will provide in depth knowledge into their systems and processes, providing candidates the tools necessary to be successful. The technical support representative performs a variety of tasks to support customers (either internally, externally, or both) including, but not limited to:
• Answering in-bound phone calls and/or electronic/internet-based inquires in a professional and helpful manner.
• Supporting all MS Windows as well as hardware, software, and/or customer-based products.
• Handling all diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing, debugging, and complex software installations.
• Delivering professional and top quality customer service to all customers while performing within departmental call duration targets.
• Providing technical support to internal and external clients
• Communicating issues clearly and effectively to others.
• Documenting all interactions consistently and thoroughly.
• Educational experience such as having taken IT or computer science courses or earned an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree, or certification.
• Previous experience (ideally 1-2 years) providing customer service in a call center environment or providing technical support.
• Knowledge of Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office products, and any other software programs/systems.
• Ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot software, hardware, and TCP/IP.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.