PC Install & Support Technician - Contract to Hire
- Job Title
- PC Install & Support Technician - Contract to Hire
- Job ID
- Monett, MO 65723
- Other Location
Title: PC Install & Support Technician
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is seeking a PC Support Technician. This position provides technical support to field engineers, technicians, test engineers, and product support personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing equipment, systems, software, or hardware. Provides technical support to customers, ensuring resolution of escalated issues.
- 6 months of experience in Networking or Enrolled in Network schooling.
- 6 months of experience in Customer Service.
- 3 years’ experience in IT.
- MySQL experience.
- Basic knowledge in Linux
- Interacts with product support personnel, and potentially the customer, when the customer’s problem cannot be resolved directly by first-level resources.
- Provides technical assistance to customers. Provides support to customers/users if product issues are encountered. Analyzes the problem as described by the customer and determines the best course of action.
- Interacts directly with the customer/user when the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature, such as with systems level software where the user has a technical background.
- Includes all appropriate departments to facilitate a successful resolution to any client issue.
- Reports design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to software engineering. Creates defect records on all reported issues with supporting files and examples for development to create code fixes.
- Prepares test environment when necessary to simulate, document or recreate errors or problems reported by customer to determine appropriate action. May prepare test environment and test new enhancements or other internal quality testing.
- Maintains familiarity with company products by attending training classes, observing experienced support personnel, reading software documentation, and participating in on-line training programs.
- May bid and complete Customer Work Requests (CWRs) in accordance with company standards.
- May be involved in customer installations, upgrades, and training.