Why join Adler University?
- Subsidized group health insurance
- Employer-paid group life, long-term disability and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Employee-paid dental, vision, and transportation benefits
- 403(b) savings/retirement plan benefit, with a fully-vested employer matching contribution of up to 5% in the first year. After two years of participation, matching grows by 1% per year, to a limit of 10% employer match.
- $1,500 professional development allowance per fiscal year
- Tuition reimbursement of 50% for coursework related to Adler University employment
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation and sick days
Click here to read our recruitment brochure.
All Open Jobs
|Associate Vice President for Leadership Giving||Chicago, IL|
|Art Therapy - Core Faculty||Chicago, IL|
|Programmer - Systems Administrator||Chicago, IL|
|Faculty - M.A. in Organizational Psychology||Vancouver, BC|
|Program Director - Doctorate Counselor Education and Supervision||Chicago, IL|
|Online Course Author - Nonprofit Management, Civic Engagement||Chicago, IL|
|CMHC Faculty||Chicago, IL|
|Department Chair - Couple and Family Therapy||Chicago, IL|
|Faculty - Clinical Psychology||Chicago, IL|
|Faculty - PsyD Program||Vancouver, BC|
|Program Director - M.A. in Media and Communications for Social Change||Chicago, IL|
|Online Course Author - Communications, New Media, Digital Strategy, Data Analytics, Research, and/or Media Psychology||Chicago, IL|