Why join the Adler School?
- Subsidized group health insurance
- Employer-paid group life, long-term disability and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Employee-paid dental, vision, and transportation benefits
- 403(b) savings/retirement plan benefit, with a fully-vested employer matching contribution of up to 5% in the first year. After two years of participation, matching grows by 1% per year, to a limit of 10% employer match.
- $1,500 professional development allowance per fiscal year
- Tuition reimbursement of 50% for coursework related to Adler School employment
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation and sick days
Click here to read our recruitment brochure.
All Open Jobs
|Business Analyst I||Chicago, IL|
|IPSSJ Program Coordinator||Chicago, IL|
|Facilities Director||Chicago, IL|
|Online Course Author - Communications, New Media, Digital Strategy, Data Analytics, Research, and/or Media Psychology||Chicago, IL|
|Community Project Coordinator||Chicago, IL|
|CMHC Faculty||Chicago, IL|
|Video Production Specialist||Chicago, IL|
|Access Services Librarian||Chicago, IL|
|Admissions Counselor||Chicago, IL|
|Media Relations Specialist||Chicago, IL|
|Director of Compliance & State Authorization||Chicago, IL|